- Gorgeous property with breathtaking views GA mountains
- Just 1 mile away from Lake Chatuge
- Great amenities
- Upperclass community in one of the most desired areas of Young Harris
We are selling at wholesale prices. Just 1 mile away from Lake Chatuge!
Beautiful lot with excellent road frontage has wonderful Mountain and Lake Chatuge Views located in the Upscale Community of Meadow Broke, a private gated community.
The amenity area INCLUDING the clubhouse, pool, spa and tennis court is for the exclusive use of Meadow Brooke Property owners and their guests. All utilities including fiber optic cable are in place.
The area in a natural topographical wooded mountain setting is noted for Lake Chatuge and national forests which provide an abundance of outdoor activities for all. The Appalachian Trail provides hiking challenges in the county. The Surrounding Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds area offers many events all year long, great golf courts, casino, great concerts and festivals, campsites, and countless outdoor activities.
The Brasstown Valley Resort, a Georgia State park, is noted for its convention center, fine dining, an upscale spa, golf, horseback riding and more.
The citizens of Towns county enjoy one of the lowest crime rates in the state, and the lowest tax millage rate in the state of Georgia.
It is walking/easy driving distance to shops, restaurants, and Marina in Young Harris, Georgia.
Meadow Brooke is located on Hwy 515 just south of the North Carolina/Georgia state line. It is a short drive to Hayesville, Hiawassee, and Blairsville.
Similar properties in the area are listed or have been recently sold for around $45,000. Own today for only $29,997. You save $15,000.
- Size: approx. 1.09 Acres
- Location: Meadow Brook Dr. Young Harris, GA 30583
- GPS Coordinates: 34.976161, -83.843349
- Nearest Home Address: close to 644 Meadow Brook Dr. Young Harris, GA 30583
- Access: Yes, paved road access
- Terrain: rolling, treed
- Zoning: single family residential purpose only
- Utilities: buyer responsible for own well, septic and for bringing electricity to your lot from the last known electrical pole
- Annual Property Tax: $156
- HOA: $41 a month
For more information call/text: (727) 440-4001
Cash Price: $29,997
Popular Ridge Rd
Annual Property Taxes
single family residential
- Meadow Brooke is designed as a private gated community.
- All lot owners must join the Property Owners Association. Dues are currently $500 per calendar year and are prorated at closing.
- All lots are for single family residential purpose only.
- There is no time frame for a property owner to build. However once started, all work must be pursued diligently and the exterior completed within a year.
- All homes must be landscaped prior to occupancy.
- All driveways may be either pavers, asphalt, or concrete and must be completed prior to occupancy.
- Prior to construction, all plans, and colors for the exterior must be approved by the Architectural Review Board.
- All colors for siding, windows, roof, trim, etc. must be confined to earth tone colors. No bright or loud colors will be allowed.
- In Phase II, each residence must have at least 1,700 square feet of heated living space exclusive of any basement, garage, porch, etc. If residence is more than one story, the first floor must have at least 1,200 square feet of living space. Log, log siding or wood siding my be used in Phase II but if constructed, must be substantially the same materials as the residence. Each residence must have a two car garage using substantially the same materials.
- Effective July 1, 2016 the Association will charge a $1,000 impact fee on all new construction. This fee is being implemented to off set damage caused by heavy construction equipment to the community common property.
- The amenity area including the clubhouse, pool, spa and tennis court is for the exclusive use of Meadow Brooke Property owners and their guests.
This property is within driving distance to the following areas:
- Hiawassee Downtown, GA – 11 minutes
- Murphy, NC – 27 minutes
- Blairsville, GA – 19 minutes
- Atlanta, GA – 2 hours, 26 minutes
- Chattanooga, TN – 2 hours, 16 minutes
- Knoxville, TN – 2 hours, 42 minutes
Things To Do In Young Harris
Young Harris is a town in Georgia with a population of 1,029. Young Harris is in Towns County. Living in Young Harris offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents rent their homes. Many young professionals live in Young Harris and residents tend to be conservative. The public schools in Young Harris are above average.
*Disclaimer – Buyer must perform their own due diligence they should do with any land purchase. This land is sold as is and all information provided is to the best of seller’s knowledge. Seller does not guarantee accuracy of property location on maps or descriptions show in listing as well as facts describing the property. Buyer to verify all details of property including property location and boundaries and lot lines, as well as feasibility to use property for buyer’s desired purpose. Many of the pictures provided are not personally taken by the seller and some of the presented pictures represent the general area near/around the property. All utilities related to this property are potentially subject to a connection charge or additional expense to bring them to or onto the property. Furthermore, It is understood and agreed to by the parties involved that selling party, while holding an equitable interest in and to the property, is not presently making, and has not made, any representation to any party that it holds legal title in and to the property. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Buyer hereby agrees to waive, release and forever discharge landvikings.com, RB Invest Corporation and all its affiliate companies from any claim, be it at law or in equity, that the Buyer, their heirs, transferees, assigns, subrogees, devisees, and agents may allege, arising out of our disclosure(s) of its present interest in and to the property, if any as well as out of any potential and accidental discrepancies in lot lines, pictures or property location to the actual property.